PageBreeze Free HTML Editor is an award-winning HTML Editor which has both visual (WYSIWYG) and HTML tag/source modes. PageBreeze Free HTML Editor's design emphasizes simplicity and ease-of-use. You'll find that you'll be creating great looking websites almost instantly--with virtually no learning curve!
PageBreeze Free HTML Editor Features
* A full-featured but easy to use visual (WYSIWYG) HTML editor for creating web pages.
* Our freeware visual editor is actually powered by Microsoft Internet Explorer. So you can always be sure you are seeing exactly what you will get.
* Color-coded HTML source (tag) editor. You can switch between HTML source and visual modes at any
time with a click of the mouse, and any changes you have made will instantly be reflected in both modes.
* Preview mode lets you instantly see what your finished web page will look like in Microsoft Internet Explorer.
* Included webpage templates and direct access to hundreds of free website templates to give you a fast start on creating a great looking site.
* Drag-and-drop Form Builder makes it fast and easy to create powerful web forms.
* Built-in integration with our form processing service, so you can make your web forms work almost instantly with no programming, scripts, or technical knowledge required.
* Built-in in integration with our web knowledgebase, so you can easily add a 24x7 customer service system that will answer your customers' questions instantly.
Microsoft Windows 9x/Me/2000/XP/Vista
Microsoft Internet Explorer 4.0 or later.
License and Distribution of PageBreeze Free HTML Editor
PageBreeze Free HTML Editor is completely free for personal, not-for-profit, or educational use. There are no limitations, no nag screens, no required registration, and the software will never expire . If you use PageBreeze in your job, or in a for-profit business for non-evaluation purposes, you must obtain an inexpensive license for PageBreeze Professional , which includes several more advanced features.
You may distribute the PageBreeze Free HTML Editor installation file in any way you wish, as long as you make no modifications to it. You are welcome to give PageBreeze to your customers or include it with other products (for example, a web hosting account), as long as you do not sell the software separately.